In order to apply for passport renewal you need to answer YES to the following:
• I can submit my recent US passport and my passport is not damaged
• I was over at least 16 years old when my recent US passport was issued
• I was issued my most recent US passport less than 15 years ago/or it expired less than five years ago
• I use the same name as on my most recent US passport (or I can legally document it by an original Marriage Certificate, Divorce Decree or Court Order)
If you have answered to all of the questions - “YES”, please follow the instructions below
To apply for US passport renewal, please submit the following documents:
If the name you are currently using differs from the name on your birth certificate you must submit an original marriage certificate, divorce decree or court order showing the change of name. The name change document must bear the official seal of the issuing authority. Uncertified copies or notarized documents can not be accepted. All documents will be returned to you with your passport
6. Flight Itinerary
7. Payment by: money order, check issued to CTVC or credit card (5% service charge)
Please fill out a Credit Card Charge Authorization (PDF or Word) form and enclose it with your documents.
All prices include government fees.
Processing time does not include the day of submission to CTVC and mailing time.
$370.00 – 10 business days processing
$390.00 – 6 business days processing
$460.00 – 4 business days processing
$480.00 – 2 business days processing (Rush service)
$570.00 – same day processing (Rush service)
Passport card – additional $100.00
For Rush Service – please call us before sending your document.
8. SELF-ADDRESSED STAMPED ENVELOPE or enclose:
$25.00 - FedEx 2nd day delivery
$35.00 - FedEx overnight delivery
$50.00 - FedEx Saturday delivery - check availability in your area.
In case of denial by Passport Agency or cancellation or amendments by client, processing fees is not refundable.
Processing time does not include mailing time.
All government fees and processing time are subject to change without notice.
Passport Agency may require additional information.
CTVC is not responsible for the loss of documents in the mail.