To obtain a visa to India the following documents must be submitted:
1. VISA APPLICATION FORM or duly filled out on https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/, printed and signed.
2. ORIGINAL PASSPORT, must have a minimum validity of six months from the date of application and have a minimum of two clean visa pages.
ORIGINAL OF GREEN CARD, VALID US VISA, or copies of other documents of the US immigration services, which must also be valid for, at least six months beyond the applicant’s last day of stay in the country.
3. ONE PASSPORT-SIZE PHOTOGRAPH or submit your photo electronically via our e-mail for $8.00 per print.
* The photo must be high resolution, full face, and front view, taken on a white background.
4. FOR TOURIST VISA: ITINERARY FORM and hotel conformation issued by an authorized travel agency.
5. FOR BUSINESS VISA: BUSINESS INVITATION from Indian company, explaining the purpose of travel. In addition, the letter must indicate traveler’s name, date of birth, passport #, dates of arrival and departure and the length of stay, place of stay, and contact information. purpose of the visit should be stated in the invitation. The invitation should also confirm the validity of visa applied for (1 Year, 5 Year or 10 Year). It must be signed and sealed by the hosting organization. LETTER OF INCORPORATION from the Company in India. Not required if applicant is visiting Govt. of India institutions for meetings, etc.
A BUSINESS LETTER of responsibility is required, See page – Format Business Cover Letter. The letter has to be on your company letterhead with the address and be signed by an officer of the company other than the applicant. It must also state the validity of visa applied for (1 Year, 5 Year or 10 Year) Both letters must clearly state the validity of the visa you wish to apply for ( 1 Year, 5 Years or 10 Years ) and the visa application form must match the stated validity in these two letters.
6. PROOF OF RESEDENCY (a copy of utility bill or driver’s license)
7. PAYMENT by: money order, check issued to CTVC or credit card (5% service charge)
Please fill out a Credit Card Charge Authorization (PDF or Word) form and enclose it with your documents.
Visa processing fees (including consular fee):
Tourist visa: Business visa:
$ 320.00 - valid for 10 years $ 355.00 - valid for 1 year
$ 470.00 - valid for 5 years
For rush service processing of 5 business days add 50% more to the regular price.
Non US Citizenns please contact us for the current fees.
8. SELF-ADDRESSED STAMPED ENVELOPE or enclose:
$25.00 - FedEx 2nd day delivery
$35.00 - FedEx overnight delivery
$50.00 - FedEx Saturday delivery - check availability in your area.
In case of denial of visa by the consulate or cancellation, or amendments by client, visa processing fee is not refundable.
Visa processing time does not include mailing time.
Consular fees, processing time and requirements are subject to change without notice.
Consulate may require additional information.
CTVC is not responsible for any loss, damage or delay of documents in the mail.