To obtain a visa to Ghana the following documents must be submitted:
1. COVER LETTER
2. VISA APPLICATION FORM duly filled out in English and signed. Incomplete visa applications cannot be processed.
2. ORIGINAL PASSPORT, valid for at least six months beyond the applicant’s last day of stay in the country.
ORIGINAL GREEN CARD or VALID US VISA (with I-94 form), or copies of other documents of the US immigration services, which must also be valid for, at least three months beyond the applicant’s last day of stay in the country.
4. FOUR PASSPORT-SIZE PHOTOGRAPHS or submit your photo electronically via our e-mail for $8.00 per print.
* The photo must be high resolution, full face, front view, taken on a white background.
5. FOR BUSINESS VISA: OFFICIAL BUSINESS INVITATION from a host organization in Ghana.
ORIGINAL LETTER from employer requesting a visa. See page- Format Business Cover Letter
6. FOR TOURIST VISA: ITINERARY FORM: ticket and hotel conformation issued by an authorized travel agency.
7. VACCINATIONAL CARD from Yellow Fever
8. PAYMENT by: money order, check issued to CTVC or credit card* + 5% service charge
*Please fill a credit card charge authorization form and enclose it with your documents.
Visa processing fees (including consular fee):
$ 170.00 – single entry visa.
$ 220.00 – multiple entry visa
Processing time may vary from 1-2 weeks depending on the citizenship
For rush service add 50% to the regular price
9. SELF-ADDRESSED STAMPED ENVELOPE or enclose $ 30.00 for overnight FedEx express delivery.
*FedEx express is recommended
In case of denial of visa by the consulate or cancellation, or amendments by client, visa processing fee is not refundable.
Visa processing time does not include mailing time.
Consular fees, processing time and requirements are subject to change without notice.
Consulate may require additional information.
CTVC is not responsible for any loss, damage or delay of documents in the mail.