|Choose a Destination:|
To obtain a visa to Eritrea the following documents must be submitted:
1. COVER LETTER
2. ORIGINAL PASSPORT
3. VISA APPLICATION FORM duly filled out in English and signed. Incomplete visa applications cannot be processed.
4. ORIGINAL PASSPORT, valid for at least six months beyond the applicant’s last day of stay in the country.
ORIGINAL OF GREEN CARD, VALID US VISA (with I-94 form), or copies of other documents of the US immigration services, which must also be valid for, at least six months beyond the applicant’s last day of stay in the country
5. ONE PASSPORT-SIZE PHOTOGRAPH or submit your photo electronically via our e-mail for $8.00 per print.
* The photo must be high resolution, full face, front view, taken on a white background.
6. FOR TOURIST VISA: ITINARARY LETTER: ticket and hotel confirmation issued by an authorized travel agency.
7. FOR BUSINESS VISA: ITINERARY FORM: ticket and hotel confirmation issued by and authorized travel agency.
ORIGINAL LETTER from employer requesting a visa. See page – Format Business Cover Letter.
OFFICIAL BUSINESS INVITATION from a host organization in Eritrea.
8. FINANCIAL GUARANTEE: Original most recent personal bank statement.
9. PAYMENT by: money order, check issued to CTVC or credit card* + 5% service charge
*Please fill out a credit card charge authorization form and enclose it with your documents.
Visa processing fees (including consular fee):
$240.00 – single entry
$380.00 – multiple entry (business only)
Visa processing time is 2 – 4 weeks.
For rush processing add 50% from regular price
For rush service, please contact one of our representative.
10. SELF-ADDRESSED STAMPED ENVELOPE or enclose $ 30.00 for overnight FedEx express delivery.
*FedEx express is recommended
In case of denial of visa by the consulate or cancellation, or amendments by client, visa processing fee is not refundable.
Visa processing time does not include mailing time.
Consular fees, processing time and requirements are subject to change without notice.
Consulate may require additional information.
CTVC is not responsible for any loss, damage or delay of documents in the mail