|Choose a Destination:|
To obtain a visa to China the following documents must be submitted:
1. VISA APPLICATON FORM duly filled out in English and signed. Application form must be filled out electronically, no handwritten form would be accepted. Incomplete visa applications cannot be processed.
Former Chinese citizens please contact us.
2. ORIGINAL PASSPORT, valid for at least six months beyond the applicant’s last day of stay in the country.
ORIGINAL OF GREEN CARD, VALID US VISA, or copies of other documents of the US immigration services, which must also be valid for, at least six months beyond the applicant’s last day of stay in the country.
3. ONE PASSPORT-SIZE PHOTOGRAPH recently taken (not older than 6 months) or submit your photo electronically via our e-mail for $8.00 per print.
* The photo must be high resolution, full face, and front view, taken on a white background.
4. FOR TOURIST VISA: ITINERARY LETTER: ticket and hotel confirmation issues by an authorized travel agency.
5. FOR BUSINESS VISA: Original letter from employer requesting a visa. See page – Format Business Cover Letter.
INVITATION LETTER from Mainland China with a Chinese stamp and a signature. ITINERARY LETTER: ticket and hotel confirmation.
Visa processing fees (including consular fee):
$340.00 – entry visa
Visa processing time – 10 business days
For rush processing of 3 business days add 50% more to the regular price and contact us before you send the documents.
7. SELF-ADDRESSED STAMPED ENVELOPE or enclose:
$25.00 - FedEx 2nd day delivery
$35.00 - FedEx overnight delivery
$50.00 - FedEx Saturday delivery - check availability in your area.
In case of denial of visa by the consulate or cancellation, or amendments by client, visa processing fee is not refundable.
Visa processing time does not include mailing time.
Consular fees, processing time and requirements are subject to change without notice.
Consulate may require additional information.
CTVC is not responsible for any loss, damage or delay of documents in the mail.