To obtain a visa to Algeria the following documents must be submitted:
1. COVER LETTER
2. TWO VISA APPLICATION FORMS duly filled out in English and signed. Incomplete visa applications cannot be processed.
3. ORIGINAL PASSPORT, valid for at least six months beyond the applicant’s last day of stay in the country.
ORIGINAL OF GREEN CARD, VALID US VISA (with I-94 form), or copies of other documents of the US immigration services, which must also be valid for, at least six months beyond the applicant’s last day of stay in the country
4. TWO PASSPORT-SIZE PHOTOGRAPHS or submit your photo electronically via our e-mail for $8.00 per print.
* The photo must be high resolution, full face, and front view, taken on a white background.
5. FOR TOURIST VISA: ITINERARY FORM: ticket and hotel conformation issued by an authorized travel agency.
6. FOR BUSINESS VISA: ORIGINAL LETTER from employer requesting a visa. See page – Format Business Cover Letter, OFFICIAL BUSINESS
INVITATION from a host organization in Algeria, ITINERARY FORM: ticket and hotel conformation issued by an authorized travel agency.
7. PAYMENT by: money order, check issued to CTVC or credit card* + 5% service charge
*Please fill a credit card charge authorization form and enclose it with your documents.
Visa processing fees (including consular fee):
$280 – entry visa
Visa processing time is 10 business days.
For rush processing add 50% from regular price
8. SELF-ADDRESSED STAMPED ENVELOPE or enclose $ 30.00 for overnight FedEx express delivery.
*FedEx express is recommended
In case of denial of visa by the consulate or cancellation, or amendments by client, visa processing fee is not refundable.
Visa processing time does not include mailing time.
Consular fees, processing time and requirements are subject to change without notice.
Consulate may require additional information.
CTVC is not responsible for any loss, damage or delay of documents in the mail.