|Choose a Destination:|
To obtain a visa to Burkina Faso the following documents must be submitted:
1. COVER LETTER
2. TWO VISA APPLICATION FORMS duly filled out in English and signed. Incomplete visa applications cannot be processed.
3. ORIGINAL PASSPORT valid for at least one month beyond the applicant’s last day of stay in the country
ORIGINAL OF GREEN CARD, VALID US VISA (with I-94 form), or copies of other documents of the US immigration services
4. TWO PASSPORT-SIZE PHOTOGRAPHS or submit your photo electronically via our e-mail for $8.00 per print.
* The photo must be high resolution, full face, front view, taken on a white background.
5. ITINERARY FORM: ticket and hotel conformation issued by an authorized travel agency.
6. VACCINATION against yellow fever is required. A cholera shot is recommended and may be compulsory in the event of an outbreak.
7. PAYMENT by: Money order, check issued to CTVC or *credit card + 5% service charge
*Please fill a credit card charge authorization form and enclose it in your application package
Visa processing fees (including consular fee):
$ 280.00 – multiple entry visa valid for up to 6 months
$ 300.00 – multiple entry visa valid for up to 1 year for US Citizens only
Processing time 10 business days
For rush service 3 - 5 business days add 50% to the regular price
8. SELF-ADDRESSED STAMPED ENVELOPE or enclose $ 30.00 for overnight FedEx express delivery.
*FedEx express is recommended
In case of denial of visa by the consulate or cancellation, or amendments by client, visa processing fee is not refundable.
Visa processing time does not include mailing time.
Consular fees, processing time and requirements are subject to change without notice.
Consulate may require additional information.
CTVC is not responsible for any loss, damage or delay of documents in the mail.