To obtain a visa to Vietnam the following documents must be submitted:
1. VISA APPLICATION FORM duly filled out in English and signed. Incomplete visa applications cannot be processed.
2. ORIGINAL PASSPORT, valid for at least six months beyond the applicant’s last day of stay in the country.
ORIGINAL GREEN CARD or VALID US VISA, or copies of other documents of the US immigration services, which must also be valid for, at least three months beyond the applicant’s last day of stay in the country.
3. ONE PASSPORT-SIZE PHOTOGRAPH or submit your photo electronically via our e-mail for $8.00 per print.
* The photo must be high resolution, full face, and front view, taken on a white background.
4. FOR TOURIST VISA: ITINERARY FORM: ticket and hotel conformation issued by an authorized travel agency.
5. FOR BUSINESS VISA: ITINERARY FORM: ticket and hotel conformation issued by an authorized travel agency.
ORIGINAL LETTER from the employer, requesting a visa. See page – Format Business Cover Letter.
OFFICIAL BUSINESS INVITATION from the host company in Vietnam obtained thought Ministry of Public Security.
6. PAYMENT by: money order, check issued to CTVC or credit card (5% service charge)
Please fill out a Credit Card Charge Authorization (PDF or Word) form and enclose it with your documents.
Visa processing fees (including consular fee):
Processing time may vary from 2 – 4 weeks depending on the citizenship.
For rush service, please add 50% from regular price.
For rush service, please contact one of our representative.
7. SELF-ADDRESSED STAMPED ENVELOPE or enclose:
$25.00 - FedEx 2nd day delivery
$35.00 - FedEx overnight delivery
$50.00 - FedEx Saturday delivery - check availability in your area.
In case of denial of visa by the consulate or cancellation, or amendments by client, visa processing fee is not refundable.|
Visa processing time does not include mailing time.
Consular fees, processing time and requirements are subject to change without notice.
Consulate may require additional information.
CTVC is not responsible for any loss, damage or delay of documents in the mail.