To obtain a visa to Benin, the following documents must be submitted:
1. COVER LETTER
2. VISA APPLICATION FORM duly filled out in English and signed. Incomplete visa applications cannot be processed.
3. ORIGINAL PASSPORT, valid for at least six months beyond the applicant’s last day of stay in the country.
COPY OF GREEN CARD or VALID US VISA (with I-94 form) which must also be valid for at least six months beyond the applicant’s last day of stay in the country.
4. ONE PASSPORT-SIZE PHOTOGRAPH or submit your photo electronically via our e-mail for $8.00 per print.
* The photo must be high resolution, full face, front view, taken on a white background.
5. iTINERARY FORM: ticket and hotel conformation issued by an authorized travel agency.
6. ORIGINAL LETTER from the employer requesting visa. See page - Format Business Cover Letter
7. FINANCIAL GUARANTEE: 3 Original most recent monthly personal bank statements
8. VACCINATIONS – International Certificate of Vaccination from yellow fever and cholera.
9. PAYMENT by: money order, check issued to CTVC or credit card* + 5% service charge
*Please fill a credit card charge authorization form and enclose it with your documents.
Visa processing fees (including consular fee):
$ 230 – single entry valid for 30 days
$ 250 – single entry valid for 90 days
$ 300 – multiple entry valid for 90 days
Visa processing time 10 business days
For rush service 4 business days please add 50% to the regular price.
10. SELF-ADDRESSED STAMPED ENVELOPE or enclose $ 30.00 for overnight FedEx express delivery.
*FedEx express is recommended
In case of denial of visa by the consulate or cancellation, or amendments by client, visa processing fee is not refundable.
Visa processing time does not include mailing time.
Consular fees, processing time and requirements are subject to change without notice.
Consulate may require additional information.
CTVC is not responsible for any loss, damage or delay of documents in the mail.