|Choose a Destination:|
To obtain a visa to United Kingdom the following documents must be submitted:
1. VISA APPLICATION FORM duly filled out in English and signed. Incomplete visa applications cannot be processed.
2. ORIGINAL PASSPORT, valid for at least three months beyond the applicant’s last day of stay in the country.
ORIGINAL GREEN CARD or VALID US VISA, or copies of other documents of the US immigration services, which must also be valid for, at least three months beyond the applicant’s last day of stay in the country.
3. TWO PASSPORT-SIZE PHOTOGRAPHS or submit your photo electronically via our e-mail for $8.00 per print.
* The photo must be high resolution, full face, and front view, taken on a white background.
4. FOR TOURIST VISA: ITINERARY FORM and hotel conformation issued by an authorized travel agency.
ORIGINAL LETTER: Proof of employment in the US (letter from employer stating position and monthly salary. If self – imployed include a Letter of Incorporation or Business Registration Document or Federal Tax return to confirm self-employment status.
5. FOR BUSINESS VISA: ORIGINAL COMPANY LETTER requesting a visa. See page - Format Business Cover Letter.
If self – employed, include a Letter of Incorporation or Business Registration Document or Federal Tax return to confirm self-employment status.
ITINERARY FORM: ticket and hotel conformation issued by an authorized travel agency.
6. FINANCIAL GUARANTEE such as: 2 most recent monthly personal bank statement in original and 2 last paystubs
Visa processing fees (including consular fee):
ENTRY VISA (valid for 6 months)
MULTIPLE ENTRY VISA (valid for 24 months)
MULTIPLE ENTRY VISA (valid for 60 months)
Visa processing time may vary from 2–3 weeks depending on the citizenship
For rush processing add 50% more to the regular price.
8. SELF-ADDRESSED STAMPED ENVELOPE or enclose:
$25.00 - FedEx 2nd day delivery
$35.00 - FedEx overnight delivery
$50.00 - FedEx Saturday delivery - check availability in your area.
In case of denial of visa by the consulate or cancellation, or amendments by client, visa processing fee is not refundable.
Visa processing time does not include mailing time.
Consular fees, processing time and requirements are subject to change without notice.
Consulate may require additional information.
CTVC is not responsible for any loss, damage or delay of documents in the mail.