|Choose a Destination:|
To obtain a visa to UAE the following documents must be submitted:
1. COVER LETTER
2. TWO VISA APPLICATION FORMS duly filled out in English and signed. Incomplete visa applications cannot be processed.
3. ORIGINAL PASSPORT, valid for at least six months beyond the applicant’s last day of stay in the country.
COPY OF GREEN CARD or VALID US VISA (with I-94 form) which must also be valid for at least six months beyond the applicant’s last day of stay in the country.
4. TWO PASSPORT-SIZE PHOTOGRAPHS or submit your photo electronically via our e-mail for $8.00 per print.
* The photo must be high resolution, full face, and front view, taken on a white background.
5. ORIGINAL LETTER: explaining the purpose of travel to the UAE.
6. ORIGINAL LETTER: Proof of employment (letter from employer stating position and monthly salary.)
7. ITINERARY LETTER: ticket and hotel confirmation issues by an authorized travel agency.
8. FOR VISIT VISA: OFFICAL INVITATION from the host in the UAE. COPY OF HOST’S PASSPORT or RESEDENCY PERMIT in the UAE.
9. FOR BUSINESS VISA: OFFICAL BUSINESS INVITATION from the host company in UAE.
COPY OF ORGANIZATION’S BUSINESS LICENSE in the UAE.
10. PAYMENT by: money order, check issued to CTVC or credit card* + 5% service charge
*Please fill a credit card charge authorization form and enclose it with your documents.
Visa processing fees (including consular fee):
$ 350.00 – Short stay visa, valid for 2 months, maximum stay 30 days non-renewable.
$ 500.00 – Long stay visa, valid for 2 months, maximum stay 90 days non-renewable.
$ 800.00 - Valid for six (6) months from the date of issue. Maximum stay is fourteen (14) days for each entry.
For U.S. Citisens visa is valid for 10 months, maximum stay of 6 months non-renewable.
Visa processing time may vary from 2–3 weeks depending on the citizenship
For rush processing add 50% more to the regular price.
8. SELF-ADDRESSED STAMPED ENVELOPE or enclose $ 30.00 for overnight FedEx express delivery.
*FedEx express is recommended
In case of denial of visa by the consulate or cancellation, or amendments by client, visa processing fee is not refundable.
Visa processing time does not include mailing time.
Consular fees, processing time and requirements are subject to change without notice.
Consulate may require additional information.
CTVC is not responsible for any loss, damage or delay of documents in the mail.