To obtain a visa to Tanzania the following documents must be submitted:
1. COVER LETTER
2. VISA APPLICATION FORM duly filled out in English and signed. Incomplete visa applications cannot be processed.
3. ORIGINAL PASSPORT, valid for at least six months beyond the applicant’s last day of stay in the country.
COPY OF GREEN CARD or VALID US VISA (with I-94 form), which must also be valid for, at least six months beyond the applicant’s last day of stay in the country.
4. TWO PASSPORT-SIZE PHOTOGRAPHS or submit your photo electronically via our e-mail for $8.00 per print.
* The photo must be high resolution, full face, and front view, taken on a white background.
5. FOR TOURIST VISA: ITINERARY FORM: ticket and hotel confirmation issued by authorized travel agency.
6. FOR BUSINESS VISA: ITINERARY FORM: ticket and hotel confirmation issued by authorized travel agency.
ORIGINAL LETTER from the employer requesting visa. See page - Format Business Cover Letter.
OFFICAL BUSINESS INVITATION from the host company in Tanzania.
7. FINANCIAL GUARANTEE such as:
- original most recent monthly personal bank statement.
- original letter: Proof of employment (letter from employer stating position and monthly salary.) or
- pay stubs
8. PAYMENT by: money order, check issued to CTVC or credit card* + 5% service charge
*Please fill out a credit card charge authorization form and enclose it with your documents.
Visa processing fees (including consular fee):
Visa processing time is 10 business days.
For rush service please add 50% to the regular price.
For rush service, please contact one of our representative.
9. VACCINATION against cholera and malaria is recommended. Yellow fever vaccination is required only for persons from, or those who have visited yellow fever endemic countries.
10. SELF-addressed stamped envelope or enclose $ 30.00 for overnight FedEx express delivery.
*FedEx express is recommended
In case of denial of visa by the consulate or cancellation, or amendments by client, visa processing fee is not refundable.
Visa processing time does not include mailing time.
Consular fees, processing time and requirements are subject to change without notice.
Consulate may require additional information.
CTVC is not responsible for any loss, damage or delay of documents in the mail.