To obtain a visa to Tajikistan the following documents must be submitted:
1. VISA COVER LETTER
2. TWO VISA APPLICATION FORMS duly filled out in English. Incomplete visa applications cannot be processed.
3. ORIGINAL PASSPORT, valid for at least six months beyond the applicant’s last day of stay in the country.
COPY OF GREEN CARD or VALID US VISA (with I-94 form), or copies of other documents of the US immigration services, which must also be valid for, at least three months beyond the applicant’s last day of stay in the country.
4. TWO PASSPORT-SIZE PHOTOGRAPH or submit your photo electronically via our e-mail for $8.00 per print.
* The photo must be high resolution, full face, and front view, taken on a white background.
5. FOR BUSINESS VISA: ORIGINAL LETTER from the employer, requesting visa. See page-Forman Business Cover Letter.
ITINERARY LETTER: ticket and hotel confirmation issues by an authorized travel agency
6. FOR PRIVATE VISA: COPY OF INVITATION* from Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Tajikistan.
7. FOR TOURIST VISA: ITINERARY LETTER: ticket and hotel confirmation issues by an authorized travel agency.
ORIGINAL LETTER: explaining the purpose of travel to Tajikistan. See page Format Business Cover Letter
8. PAYMENT by: money order, check issued to CTVC or credit card* + 5% service charge
*Please fill out a credit card charge authorization form and enclose it with your documents.
Visa processing fees (including consular fees):
SINGLE ENTRY MULTIPLE ENTRY
$ 270.00 – valid for one month $ 300.00 – valid for one month
$ 280.00 – valid for two months $ 310.00 – valid for two months
$ 310.00 - valid for three months $ 330.00 – valid for three months
$ 400.00 - valid for up to one year $ 440.00 – valid for up to one year
Visa processing time is 10 business days
For rush service (5 -7 business days) please add 50%; contact one of our representatives.
9. SELF-ADDRESSED STAMPED ENVELOPE or enclose $ 30.00 for overnight FedEx express delivery.
*FedEx express is recommended
In case of visa denial by the consulate, cancellation or amendments by the client processing fee is not refundable.
Visa processing time does not include mailing time.
All consular fees and processing time are subject to change without notice.
Consulate may require additional information.
CTVC is not responsible for the loss of documents in the mail.