|Choose a Destination:|
VISA WILL NOT BE ISSUED IF PASSPORT SHOWS EVIDENCE OF TRAVEL TO ISRAEL
To obtain a visa to Syria the following documents must be submitted:
1. COVER LETTER
2. TWO VISA APPLICATION FORMS duly filled out in English and signed. Incomplete visa applications cannot be processed.
3. ORIGINAL PASSPORT, valid for at least six months beyond the applicant’s last day of stay in the country.
COPY OF GREEN CARD or VALID US VISA (with I-94 form), or copies of other documents of the US immigration services, which must also be valid for, at least three months beyond the applicant’s last day of stay in the country.
4. TWO PASSPORT-SIZE PHOTOGRAPHS or submit your photo electronically via our e-mail for $8.00 per print.
*The photo must be high resolution, full face, and front view, taken on a white background
5. FOR BUSINESS VISA: ORIGINAL LETTER from employer requesting a visa. See page – Format Business Cover Letter.
6. PAYMENT by: cash, money order, check issued to CTVC or credit card* + 5% service charge
*Please fill a credit card charge authorization form and enclose it with your documents.
Visa processing fees (including consular fee):
$300.00 – entry visa valid for 3 months
Visa processing time is 2 weeks for US citizens.
For rush processing please add 50% to the regular price.
NON-US citizens – please contact us before sending the documents
7. SELF-ADDRESSED STAMPED ENVELOPE or enclose $ 30.00 for overnight FedEx express delivery.
*FedEx express is recommended
In case of visa denial by the consulate, cancellation or amendments by the client-processing fee is not refundable.
Visa processing time does not include mailing time.
All consular fees and processing time are subject to change without notice.
Consulate may require additional information.
CTVC is not responsible for the loss of documents in the mail