|Choose a Destination:|
To obtain a visa to Sri Lanka the following documents must be submitted:
2. VISA APPLICATION FORM duly filled out in English and signed. Incomplete visa applications cannot be processed.
3. ORIGINAL PASSPORT, valid for at least six months from the date the visa is to be issued.
ORIGINAL GREEN CARD or VALID US VISA (with I-94 form), or copies of other documents of the US immigration services, which must also be valid for, at least six months beyond the applicant’s last day of stay in the country.
4. TWO PASSPORT-SIZE PHOTOGRAPHS or submit your photo electronically via our e-mail for $8.00 per print.
* The photo must be high resolution, full face, and front view, taken on a white background.
5. FOR BUSINESS VISA: OFFICIAL BUSINESS INVITATION from sponsoring agency in Sri Lanka as well as
ORIGINAL LETTER from the employer requesting visa. See page- Format Business Cover Letter
ITINERARY FORM: ticket and hotel conformation issued by an authorized travel agency.
6. FOR TOURIST VISA: ITINERARY FORM: ticket and hotel conformation issued by an authorized travel agency. Proof of sufficient funds for the stay in Sri Lanka. (recent bank statement, copy of credit card, proof of employment)
7. PAYMENT by: Money order, check issued to CTVC or *credit card + 5% service charge
*Please fill a credit card charge authorization form and enclose it in your application package
Visa processing fees (including consular fee):
Visa processing time may vary from 2 – 4 weeks depending on the citizenship and residence.
For rush service add 50% from regular price
8. SELF-ADDRESSED STAMPED ENVELOPE or enclose $ 30.00 for overnight FedEx express delivery.
*FedEx express is recommended
In case of visa denial by the consulate, cancellation or amendments by the client-processing fee is not refundable.
Visa processing time does not include mailing time.
All consular fees and processing time are subject to change without notice.
Consulate may require additional information.
CTVC is not responsible for the loss of documents in the mail.