To obtain a visa to Singapore the following documents must be submitted:
1. VISA COVER LETTER
2. VISA APPLICATION FORM duly filled out in English and signed. Incomplete visa applications cannot be processed.
3. ORIGINAL PASSPORT, valid for at least six months beyond the applicant’s last day of stay in the country.
COPY OF GREEN CARD or VALID US VISA (with I-94 form), or copies of other documents of the US immigration services, which must also be valid for, at least three months beyond the applicant’s last day of stay in the country.
4. THREE PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPHS or submit your photo electronically via our e-mail for $8.00 per print.
* The photo must be high resolution, full face, and front view, taken on a white background
5. COPY OF ROUND TRIP TICKET and hotel reservation issued by an authorized travel agency.
6. LETTER OF INTRODUCTION (form 39A) from a Singapore registered company or Singapore citizen/Singapore Permanent Resident.
7. FOR BUSINESS VISA: OFFICIAL BUSINESS INVITATION (form 39A) along with computer printout of the Singapore registered company’s business profile which is obtainable from the Registry of Companies and Businesses;
ORIGINAL LETTER from the employer-requesting visa. See page- Format Business Cover Letter
8. FOR TOURIST VISA: ORIGINAL LETTER: proof of employment (letter from the employer stating position, and monthly salary).
9. PAYMENT by: money order, check issued to CTVC or credit card* + 5% service charge
*Please fill a credit card charge authorization form and enclose it with your documents
Visa processing fees (including consular fee):
Residents of New Jersey State please add 6 % sales tax
Visa processing time may vary from 2–3 weeks depending on the citizenship
For rush service, please add 50% of the original price
10. SELF-ADDRESSED STAMPED ENVELOPE or enclose $ 30.00 for overnight FedEx express delivery.
*FedEx express is recommended
In case of denial of visa, processing fee is not refundable.
Visa processing time does not include mailing time.
All consular fees and processing time are subject to change without notice.
Consulate may require additional information.
CTVC is not responsible for the lost of documents in the mail.