To obtain a visa to Sierra Leone the following documents must be submitted:
1. VISA APPLICATON FORM duly filled out in English and signed. Incomplete visa applications cannot be processed.
2. ORIGINAL PASSPORT, valid for at least six months beyond the applicant’s last day of stay in the country.
ORIGINAL OF GREEN CARD, VALID US VISA, or copies of other documents of the US immigration services, which must also be valid for, at least six months beyond the applicant’s last day of stay in the country.
3. TWO PASSPORT-SIZE PHOTOGRAPH recently taken (not older than 6 months) or submit your photo electronically via our e-mail for $8.00 per print.
* The photo must be high resolution, full face, and front view, taken on a white background.
4. ITINERARY LETTER: ticket and hotel confirmation issues by an authorized travel agency.
5. FOR BUSINESS VISA: ORIGINAL LETTER from employer requesting a visa. See page – Format Business Cover Letter.
BUSINESS INVITATION from a host organization in Sierra Leone.
6. FINANCIAL GUARANTEE such as a copy of the most recent monthly bank statement.
7. VACCINATIONS against yellow fever is required.
8. PAYMENT by: money order, check issued to CTVC or credit card (5% service charge)
Please fill out a Credit Card Charge Authorization (PDF or Word) form and enclose it with your documents.
Visa processing fees (including consular fee):
$370.00 – entry visa
Visa processing time – 10 business days
For rush processing of 3 business days add 50% more to the regular price and contact us before you send the documents.
9. SELF-ADDRESSED STAMPED ENVELOPE or enclose:
$25.00 - FedEx 2nd day delivery
$35.00 - FedEx overnight delivery
$50.00 - FedEx Saturday delivery - check availability in your area.
In case of denial of visa by the consulate or cancellation, or amendments by client, visa processing fee is not refundable.
Visa processing time does not include mailing time.
Consular fees, processing time and requirements are subject to change without notice.
Consulate may require additional information.
CTVC is not responsible for any loss, damage or delay of documents in the mail.