To obtain a business visa to Saudi Arabia the following documents must be submitted:
1. VISA APPLICATION FORM duly filled out in English and signed. Incomplete visa applications cannot be processed.
2. ORIGINAL PASSPORT, valid for at least six months beyond the applicant’s last day of stay in the country.
COPY OF GREEN CARD or VALID US VISA (with I-94 form), or copies of other documents of the US immigration services, which must also be valid for, at least six months beyond the applicant’s last day of stay in the country.
3. ONE PASSPORT-SIZE PHOTOGRAPH or submit your photo electronically via our e-mail for $8.00 per print.
* The photo must be high resolution, full face, and front view, taken on a white background.
4. ORIGINAL NOTARIZED LETTER from the employer requesting visa. See page - Format Business Cover
5. COPY OF COMPANY’S BUSINESS REGISTRATION of Saudi Sponsor company
6. ELECTRONIC BUSINESS INVITATION from the host company in Saudi Arabia
7. PAYMENT by: money order, check issued to CTVC or credit card (5% service charge)
Please fill out a Credit Card Charge Authorization (PDF or Word) form and enclose it with your documents.
Visa processing fees for US citizens (including consular fee):
$455.00 – entry visa
Visa processing time is 1-3 weeks, depending on the citizenship
For rush processing add 50% more to the regular price.
8. SELF-ADDRESSED STAMPED ENVELOPE or enclose:
$25.00 - FedEx 2nd day delivery
$35.00 - FedEx overnight delivery
$50.00 - FedEx Saturday delivery - check availability in your area.
In case of visa denial by the consulate, cancellation or amendments by the client-processing fee is not refundable.
Visa processing time does not include mailing time.
All consular fees and processing time are subject to change without notice.
Consulate may require additional information.
CTVC is not responsible for the loss of documents in the mail.