|Choose a Destination:|
To obtain a visa to Pakistan the following documents must be submitted:
1. VISA APPLICATION FORM duly filled out in English and signed. Incomplete visa applications cannot be processed.
2. ORIGINAL PASSPORT, valid for at least six months beyond the applicant’s last day of stay in the country.
COPY OF GREEN CARD or VALID US VISA, or copies of other documents of the US immigration services, which must also be valid for, at least six months beyond the applicant’s last day of stay in the country.
3. TWO PASSPORT-SIZE PHOTOGRAPHS or submit your photo electronically via our e-mail for $8.00 per print.
* The photo must be high resolution, full face, and front view, taken on a white background.
4. PROOF OF RESIDENCE in the USA: such as a copy of the driver’s lisence or a utility bill
5. FOR TOURIST VISA: INVITATION LETTER from tour operator in Pakistan. REGISTRATION LETTER of tour operator with the Ministry of Tourism in Pakistan.
6. FOR BUSINESS VISA: ORIGINAL LETTER from the employer requesting visa. See page - Format Business Cover
OFFICAL BUSINESS INVITATION from the host company in Pakistan and a LETTER FROM CHAMBER OF COMMERCE in Pakistan.
Visa processing fees (including consular fee):
Tourist visa fee – $350.00
Business visa fee – $350.00
Visa processing time – 2-3 weeks depending on citizenship
For rush service add 50% more to the regular price and contact us before you send the documents.
The above processing times are only for the residents of the following states: NY, NJ, RI, ME, MA, NH, KY, VT, CT, DE, WY.
Residents of all other states please contact us for the current fees and processing times.
8. SELF-ADDRESSED STAMPED ENVELOPE or enclose:
$25.00 - FedEx 2nd day delivery
$35.00 - FedEx overnight delivery
$50.00 - FedEx Saturday delivery - check availability in your area.
In case of denial of visa, processing fee is not refundable.
Visa processing time does not include mailing time.
All consular fees and processing time are subject to change without notice. All consular fees are non-refundable.
Consulate may require additional information.
CTVC is not responsible for the lost of documents in the mail.