|Choose a Destination:|
To obtain a visa to Nigeria the following documents must be submitted:
1. COVER LETTER
2. VISA APPLICATION FORM duly filled out in English and signed. Incomplete visa applications cannot be processed.
3. ORIGINAL PASSPORT, valid for at least six months beyond the applicant’s last day of stay in the country.
COPY OF GREEN CARD or VALID US VISA (with I-94 form) which must also be valid for at least six months beyond the applicant’s last day of stay in the country.
4. ONE PASSPORT-SIZE PHOTOGRAPH or submit your photo electronically via our e-mail for $8.00 per print.
* The photo must be high resolution, full face, and front view, taken on a white background.
5. FOR TOURIST VISA: ITINERARY FORM: ticket and hotel confirmation issued by authorized travel agency.
6. FOR BUSINESS VISA: ITINERARY FORM: a copy of round-trip air ticket and hotel confirmation issued by authorized travel agency.
ORIGINAL LETTER from the employer requesting visa. See page - Format Business Cover Letter.
OFFICAL BUSINESS INVITATION from Nigerian company.
7. PAYMENT by: money order, check issued to CTVC or credit card* + 5% service charge
*Please fill a credit card charge authorization form and enclose it with your documents.
Visa processing fees (including consular fee):
For U.S. Citizens:
$ 150.00 – single entry visa
For non-U.S. Citizens:
$ 260.00 – single entry visa
Visa processing time may vary from 1–3 weeks depending on the citizenship
For rush processing add 50% more to the regular price.
8. SELF-ADDRESSED STAMPED ENVELOPE or enclose $ 30.00 for overnight FedEx express delivery.
*FedEx express is recommended
In case of denial of visa by the consulate or cancellation, or amendments by client, visa processing fee is not refundable.
Visa processing time does not include mailing time.
Consular fees, processing time and requirements are subject to change without notice.
Consulate may require additional information.
CTVC is not responsible for any loss, damage or delay of documents in the mail.