|Choose a Destination:|
To obtain a visa to New Zealand the following documents must be submitted:
2. VISA APPLICATION FORM duly filled out in English and signed. Incomplete visa applications cannot be processed.
3. ORIGINAL Passport, valid for at least three months beyond the applicant’s last day of stay in the country.
ORIGINAL GREEN CARD or VALID US VISA (with I-94 form), or copies of other documents of the US immigration services, which must also be valid for, at least three months beyond the applicant’s last day of stay in the country.
4. ONE PASSPORT-SIZE PHOTOGRAPH or submit your photo electronically via our e-mail for $8.00 per print.
* The photo must be high resolution, full face, and front view, taken on a white background.
5. FOR BUSINESS VISA: ORIGINAL LETTER from the employer requesting visa. See page- Format Business Cover Letter.
ITINERARY FORM: ticket and hotel conformation issued by an authorized travel agency.
EVIDENCE in the form of a letter from a New Zealand Immigration Service
6. FOR TOURIST VISA: ITINERARY LETTER: ticket and hotel confirmation issued by an authorized travel agency.
7. FINANCIAL GUARANTEE such as: most recent monthly personal bank statement or traveller’s checks
8. PAYMENT by: money order, check issued to CTVC or credit card* + 5% service charge
*Please fill a credit card charge Authorization Form and enclose it with your documents.
Visa processing fees (including consular fee):
Visa processing time may vary from 3 – 4 weeks depending on the citizenship
For rush service, please contact one of our representative.
9. SELF-ADDRESSED STAMPED ENVELOPE or enclose $ 30.00 for overnight FedEx express delivery.
*FedEx express is recommended
In case of denial of visa, processing fee is not refundable.
Visa processing time does not include mailing time.
All consular fees and processing time are subject to change without notice.
Consulate may require additional information.
We offer special discount rates for groups of more then 3 people, and families.
CTVC is not responsible for the loss of documents in the mail.