|Choose a Destination:|
To obtain a visa to Azerbaijan the following documents must be submitted:
1. COVER LETTER
2. VISA APPLICATION FORM duly filled out in English and signed. Incomplete visa applications cannot be processed.
3. ORIGINAL PASSPORT, valid for at least one month beyond the applicant’s last day of stay in the country.
ORIGINAL OF GREEN CARD, VALID US VISA (with I-94 form), or copies of other documents of the US immigration services, which must also be valid for, at least one month beyond the applicant’s last day of stay in the country.
4. TWO PASSPORT-SIZE PHOTOGRAPHS or submit your photo electronically via our e-mail for $8.00 per print.
* The photo must be high resolution, full face, and front view, taken on a white background.
5. FOR BUSINESS VISA: OFFICIAL BUSINESS INVITATION ( fax or email) from inviting organization. Traveler’s name, date of birth, passport #., dates of arrival and departure, purpose of the visit should be stated in the invitation. The invitation must be signed and sealed by the hosting organization. ORIGINAL LETTER from the employer, requesting visa. See pag- Format Business Cover Letter.
6. FOR TOURIST VISA (only single entry): ITENERARY FORM (tour confirmation), issued by an authorized travel agency along with a copy of a telex/fax message from a hotel in Azerbaijan.
7. FOR PRIVATE VISA: INVITING PERSON’S copy of identity document. State the exact address and phone number of inviting party in the application form.
8. PAYMENT by: money order, check issued to CTVC or credit card* + 5% service charge
*Please fill a credit card charge authorization form and enclose it with your documents.
Visa processing fees (including consular fee):
$ 310.00 - single-entry visa
$ 350.00 – double-entry visa
$ 450.00 - multiple-entry business visa
Residents of New Jersey State please add 6 % sales tax.
Pricessing time is 14 business days. For rush service 6 business days please add 50% to the regular price.
9. SELF-ADDRESSED STAMPED ENVELOPE or enclose $ 30.00 for overnight FedEx express delivery.
*FedEx express is recommended
In case of denial of visa by the consulate or cancellation or amendments by client, processing fees is not refundable.
Visa processing time does not include mailing time.
All consular fees and processing time are subject to change without notice.
Consulate may require additional information.
CTVC is not responsible for the loss of documents in the mail.